Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's nice to meet you, 2014.

So of course the big question is, What's your new year's resolution?!
 
 
And to answer that question; My new year's resolution is to not be a complete and utter fuck up. To do what's right for me and my baby. Not put everyone before myself. I know that seems selfish, but with how generous I am the majority of the time, I end up either A.) Getting walked all over. B.) Getting my heart absolutely crushed. Or C.) Both at the exact same time, and getting no respect afterwards.
 
 
I also intend not to be a complete bitch to everyone. Meaning, try to listen and give everyone a chance. Not backtalk my parents. And try to be as helpful as possible at work.
 
 
Spending of that stuff I work so hard to earn will also come to a close. I refuse to blow money on worthless stupid things this year. Only if I absolutely need it. (We'll see how long that lasts...)
 
 
 
 
Until next time-
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment