Saturday, January 11, 2014

I feel like Nick & Jess's relationship...



That's how I want my next kiss to be....
 
Here recently I've been hardcore crushing on a guy I work with. Now I know it's not always the best thing to become emotionally attached to your coworkers, but at the same time I feel like I'm in Jess's shoes from New Girl. I feel as if my relationship with this amazing teddy bear that I work with is exactly like Nick & Jess's relationship.
 
For the past few months, ever since things have started going downhill with my baby daddy; ex, he's been there to calm me down, help me relax, and bring happiness back into my life. He's my number one favorite person ever, and the sweetest guy.
 
Everyone at work, especially the women in my department, have totally realized how attracted I am to him; and they have noticed how flirty we are to each other. Even though I'm pregnant with someone else's kid, he's been way more supportive than my baby's father has been, which means a lot to me. I just can't bring myself to shower him with all the love I have to offer.
 
I've always been afraid of rejection; afraid of growing old alone; and never being good enough. I don't know why, but it's just always been in the back of my head. I know there's nothing wrong with being single, but I just miss companionship, the company of someone else, someone who you know WILL be there for you, someone who won't reject any part of you, and love each and every part of you like the way you should be loved.
 
It's just something that's always on my mind, that I'll constantly think about...
 
Until next time-
Lola

4 comments:

  1. <3333 I hope everything works out for you! This guy sounds amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Me too! But I dunno when anything will escalate from it! haha. <333

      Delete
  2. He sounds an amazing guy . I WISH things would work out fot you both , I wanna see you as real life Nick and Jess :)

    ReplyDelete