Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday night fun times.

What better way to spend a Friday night?
 
After a long day of cleaning, and making the house look nice, cleaning out my chinchilla's cage, and then just being lazy?
 
My best friend/roommate is getting to spend time with some guy, and I'm just like...
What am I, chopped liver? I honestly don't mind being single, but I do miss cuddling and doing cutesy things. And the only person I'd love to be doing those things with, I'm pretty sure I'm just in the lovely awful friend-zone; but a girl can always dream, right?!
 
Anywho; I'm just relaxing on the couch, streaming some Netflix and not having a life!
 
 
That's right! Just marathoning watching some New Girl. I totally forgot how fantastic this show is. But once I finish this, which will probably be by tomorrow night; I'm gonna have to find something new to watch! So I need some idea's....
 
Until next time-
Lola
 


3 comments:

  1. Hey girl... nothing wrong with being single!! And New Girl is the best!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some New Girl, too! I wouldn't mind watching it on a Friday night at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I didn't mind at all, I just miss cuddling on the couch on Friday nights as well!

      Delete