Monday, March 17, 2014

Things are getting pretty cray!

So. It's been quite a while since I've posted..and I'm sorry! But my stupid ex/baby daddy decided to turn off our cable/internet without any notice at all! My roommate and I are still pretty livid about it, but it's whatever. We should be getting internet back within the next couple weeks! (Yay!!!)
 
 
Anyway! I'm linking up with Lisa and Rachael for this weeks Weekly Wrap Up! But it's gonna be more like a "Okay, this is what's been going on in the past month!" Just because I can. Haha.
 
 
Everything is going great with baby Preston. At the last ultrasound on the 12th, he was measuring about a week; week and a half ahead, and a rough weight of 4 pounds 12 ounces! Let's hope he decides to come on out to the world at the end of April.
 
 
Look at how cute he is! I also decided to splurge a little bit on him, since I've been refraining, but I was finally like, oh my god he will be here so soon, and I have like nothing for him yet! I ended up going to Ross, and spent a pretty penny, but I got so much! 9 different outfits, that come with 3 pieces, a baby blanket, and a set of bibs, all for like $85, which wasn't bad considering a couple of the outfits were originally from the Disney store!
 
 
Update with the boy: Things are going pretty great. He's still being super sweet, caring, and the best. Constantly compliments me, we're always on each other's minds, AND he wants to be there when I have Preston! When he told me that I was so excited! But as far as dating goes...we're just gonna have to play it by ear. He's worried that the baby daddy will get in the way, which is completely understandable, so I'm not pushing it. He also gave me this really cute owl necklace!
 
 
Not much else has really been going on. Just mainly working and sleeping, and the occasional hating my ex. I've seriously only heard from him once within the past month. And that seriously is not cool. The closer it gets to Preston getting here, the more I'm beginning to seriously think he wants absolutely nothing to do with us. He already practically moved out, never comes by, never calls/texts to ask how we're doing, and back right after I broke up with him, he told me he'd like to be there when I deliver. I honestly don't want him at the hospital at all. I don't care if that makes me sound like a bad person, but when someone doesn't show any support or anything like that, and just causes me an extreme amount of stress, why would I want them there when I'm in labor? If he wants to be there, fine. But he can sit his ass in the waiting room, while the people who have supported me the entire time, is in the room with me while I'm in labor, because I'm gonna need a complete stress-free zone!
 
Well, that's all for now! I'll try to be around more soon. I miss reading everyone's blogs!
 
Until next time,
 
--Lola
 


1 comment:

  1. <3333 Always do what you feel is best for your baby! Those outfits are the cutest! I'll have to look and see what we have at Macys before I lose my employee discount! lol

    ReplyDelete