Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's box swap!

I know I'm getting around to posting this kinda late, but I've been swamped from work! Anywho, I joined in on this cute V-day box swap thing that RachaelMandee, and Ashleigh hosted!

My partner was this really chill gal Lisa from Ohio, and I loved getting to know her! She was very fun to talk to and very outgoing! She's got this lovely blog called Améliorer la Vie. If you haven't checked her out yet, I suggest you hop, skip, click, whatever you fancy, on over and read what she's got to say! I think you'd enjoy. :)




I love everything she sent me, I was def not expecting the adorable onesies! They're so cute, and Lisa knows I'm expecting a baby boy here in just a couple short months! Those B&BW candles smell so amazing I could just eat them up, but that's not very safe, so I decided against it. Haha. I've also already been using the cute little mug for some much needed chocolate milk, and those Reese's...well I'm shocked that I still have some left! All in all everything she sent was very sweet. Thank you again!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad that you liked everything...I hope Preston likes his onesies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable onesies! Are those little alligators on them?!

    ReplyDelete