Friday, August 15, 2014

Hi friends!

Howdy friends!

I hope I haven't been missing out too much...I was without a working computer for about 8 months, and I FINALLY got a new charger a couple weeks ago.

Let me just say, that being a mother is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. Preston is the biggest blessing I could ever ask for, and I'm so happy that I'm his momma. He's growing super fast. Trying to crawl, a very happy baby; he's constantly smiling and laughing. He'll be 4 months in 2 weeks, and I can't believe it! These past 4 months have FLOWN by. I wish he'd slow down, and stop growing up so fast, but I just love watching him learn and grow every single day. 

He loves the outdoors. It's absolutely one of his favorite things. Anytime he is upset, I just take him outside and he calms down in like 2.5 seconds. No joke. He loves looking at himself in the mirror. Can you say #vanitylover? And he's already such a flirt at 3.5 months old. 

Anywho, all I ever do is take care of my baby boy, and try to work as much as possible. His dad still isn't really in the picture...he maybe comes to see Preston like twice a month. But oh well. I'm done trying to get him to grow up and be a father. I'm not his mom, and he's right at 26 years old, so he needs to act like it.

I'll also just leave this here...





Until next time --

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment